Your friends at Passanante’s Home Food Service knows you’re always looking for simple and delicious meals to prepare for your family. This fantastic Chicken Divan recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser, and with the goodness of hormone-free chicken and organic broccoli it’s a meal you can be proud to serve!
- 4-6 boiled hormone-free chicken breasts
- 1 head organic broccoli crowns
- 1 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- 1 small jar of pimentos
How To Make It:
- Lightly steam organic broccoli until bright green and line the bottom of the casserole dish with broccoli crowns.
- Tear boiled hormone-free chicken into bite-sized pieces and place over broccoli
- Mix other ingredients together in a bowl (mayo, cream of chicken soup, lemon juice)
- Spread mixture over broccoli and chicken
- Cover with shredded cheese and pimentos for color (pimentos are optional)
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees until hot and bubbly
- Serve with yummy warm rolls
Gather Your Family Around The Table And Enjoy!