2013 Donation: $1,228
Help Us Reach Our Goal
1,100 Gourmet Food Samples
We’ve got 1,100 PINK cooler bags looking for homes! Direct your friends and family here to request a free gourmet food sample. For each sample we deliver in October we’ll donate $5.*
1,000 New Facebook Fans
Share our page on Facebook! For each new Facebook fan we get during October we’ll donate $1.
1,000 New Instagram Followers
Follow the fun on Instagram! For every new Instagram follower we get during October we’ll donate $1.
We hope you’ll spread the word and be a part of something incredible this October by joining us in supporting American Cancer Society !
3 WAYS TO HELP
1. Referrals: For every referral who becomes a customer during the month of September, Passanante’s will donate $50.
Click Here To Submit A Referral >>
2. Free Food Samples: For every free food sample delivered during the month of September, Passanante’s will donate $5.
Click Here To Request A Free Food Sample >>
- A $100 donation makes you an Ambassador and the company rewards you with a Patrick Henry Groupon Package.
- A $500 donation makes you a Founder and the company gives you a Ben Franklin Groupon Package.
- A $1000 donation makes you an Executive and the company gives you a George Washington Package.
We appreciate your consideration and ask that you please help us spread the word about this fundraiser so we can help care for and feed our friends in the gulf.
We’re always looking for new and exciting ways to connect with our customers and prospects, and this past week we launched our first ever QUIZ! That’s right, those quizzes we’re all obsessed with online — straight from the minds of your friends at Passanante’s Home Food Service.
We’ll be producing new quizzes every couple of months, so be sure to connect with us on social media so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
Click below to take the “What Kitchen Appliance Are You?” quiz and be sure to share your results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc.!
Close out your post-Peep Easter extravaganza with this delicious dinner delight. Herby, gamey and utterly savory, this recipe for roasted herb crusted lamb rack is the perfect entree for a big family gathering or an intimate meal for two.
- 1 rack of lamb with plenty of fat, frenched
- 1/4 cup white bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch peppermint, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch savory
- 2 springs rosemary – 1 spring finely chopped
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 cups potato, pre-cooked and sliced
- 2 tbsp. coarse dijon mustard
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 leek stem, diagonally sliced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat oven to 300°F
- Cut the ends of the ribs off cleanly and season with ground black pepper.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, herbs, shallots, half the butter and the egg.
- Blanche the beans and the savory in boiling salt water for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain and quench in ice cold water.
- Fry the meat in hot oil on a roasting tin, season with salt and roast for 30-35 minutes in oven.
- Season the potatoes with salt and ground black pepper and fry in 2 tbsp hot oil with the remaining rosemary sprig for around 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the meat from the oven, brush with mustard and spread the herb mixture on top.
- Roast for a further 5 minutes at 425°F.
- Then cover with tin foil and leave to rest.
- Fry zucchini and leek in the remaining butter, add the peas and beans and season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve the meat, vegetables and potatoes on a preheated platter.