At Passanante’s Home Food Service we know you don’t always have time after a long day of work to prepare a homemade meal for your family – which is why we are always on the prowl for delicious crockpot recipes you can prepare the day before, or even the morning of, and serve up hot right at dinner time! This simple slow-cooker lasagna recipe is always a crowd pleaser and it couldn’t be any easier to prepare. Remember, the best part of this recipe and just about every recipe is you can order all of the groceries you need and have them delivered right to your door.
What You Need:
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
- 1 28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup of water
- 8 Lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 15 ounce carton of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (divided use)
- Mix uncooked ground chuck, 1 teaspoon of dried italian seasoning, spaghetti sauce and 1/3 cup of water in separate bowl
- Ladle meat sauce into the crock pot to cover the bottom and create the first layer
- Cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Place 4 uncooked lasagna noodles over the top
- Pour ricotta cheese over uncooked lasagna noodles
- Ladle more of the meat sauce over ricotta cheese
- Cover with the remaining uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or until all liquid is absorbed
- 15 minutes before serving cover with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese until melted
- Serve with warm garlic bread and ENJOY!
Feel free to customize your version by adding in other ingredients including mushrooms, garlic or even italian sausage!
Was thinking this would be good for tomorrow nights dinner