Another simple and delicious recipe from the Passanante’s Home Food Service kitchen to yours!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped tarragon and mint
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 skirt steak (about 1 ½ pounds) cut into two or three 10” pieces
- Lemon wedges
- Mix ¼ cup oil, garlic, and lemon zest in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Add all herbs to oil mixture; stir until well coated. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup oil.
- Season herb salsa verde to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season skirt steak generously with salt and pepper and grill over high heat until charred, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a serving platter and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain and spoon half of the herb salsa verde over. Serve with lemon wedges and remaining salsa verde.