We’re excited to debut the first veal recipe on OrganicMeatsandVeggies.com! Passanante’s Home Food Service is best known for the convenience of our home food delivery service, which brings delicious, high-quality foods right to your door so you can easily prepare healthy meals at home. While day to day meal ingredients are our bread and butter, we also offer spectacular specialty foods including a wide assortment of seafood, hearty bison, and of course – delicate veal.
This recipe for Veal Piccata makes for a beautiful presentation, perfect for a special occasion meal enjoyed in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 Pieces scallopini of Veal
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 Tablespoons corn oil margarine
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1/2 Lemon sliced
10 Steps to Delicious Veal Piccata:
- Pound veal with mallet
- Dredge lightly in flour, shaking off excess
- In skillet, melt tablespoon of corn oil margarine
- Crush garlic clove and place in skillet until golden grown
- Discard clove
- Please veal in skillet and cook quickly, until brown (about 1-2 minutes per side)
- Remove from heat and place on serving dish
- Add remaining margarine, vermouth and lemon juice
- Simmer 3 minutes scraping bottom of pan to loosen drippings
- Pour sauce over veal, garnish with lemon slices and capers & ENJOY!