Are you and your family on team bacon? At Passanante’s Home Food Service we’re very pro-bacon and even more pro-simple-recipes! This incredibly easy sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken recipe is an instant favorite at any dinner table or pool party. Give it a try and let us know what you think on our Facebook Page!
What You Need:
4 hormone-free chicken breasts cut in thirds (12 pieces)
1 Package of thick-cut bacon (12 slices)
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil or non-stick spray
- Cut each breast into 3 pieces
- Lightly season chicken with garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken
- Roll each bacon wrapped piece of chicken in brown sugar
- Coat an oven safe dish with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Place bacon wrapped chicken pieces in the dish
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy. Skip steps five and six if you prefer to grill these tasty treats!
WOW, that looks fabulous!! 🙂