Well, our last bacon recipe was a hit so why not toss another one out there? BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp on homemade coleslaw is another incredibly easy crowd pleaser for you to add to your recipe repertoire. If you aren’t an existing Passanante’s Home Food Service customer, request a FREE gourmet food sample and see what we’re all about. Our customers depend on Passanante’s to deliver high-quality, healthy and delicious foods to their homes including organic produce and hormone-free meats. Give us call at 1-800-772-7786 to talk with one of our friendly staff to learn more, or check out our Facebook to see what people are saying!
What You Need:
- 1 Jar Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 Package Asian coleslaw
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Package bacon
- Raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- BBQ sauce
- Combine mayo, Asian coleslaw and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in fridge.
BBQ Bacon Shrimp Preparation:
- Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon
- Skewer the bacon wrapped shrimp
- Lightly sprinkle with Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Bake on 350 for 10 minutes or until fully cooked
- Remove from oven, toss in your favorite BBQ sauce
- Serve BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp on top of homemade coleslaw