Happy Football Season! To celebrate our favorite time of year, we’re sharing our top secret Tailgate steak recipe. This simple recipe doesn’t require a ton of ingredients, but there is a little prep time involved — don’t worry, it’s worth it! Everyone brings chips, dips, burgers and beers to tailgates, but why not step outside the box?
Passanante’s Home Food Service is passionate about food, so if you’re looking for simple and delicious recipes you’ve found the right blog! Check out our Facebook page to see what people are saying about us, and if you like what you see give us a call at 1-800-772-7786
What You Need:
- Passanante Platinum Reserve Steak
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Can Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 Packages of Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 Bottle of Italian Salad Dressing
What To Do:
1. To create the simple marinade combine the about half of the juice from the can of pickled jalapeños with the entire bottle of Italian salad dressing in a large bowl or foil tray.
2. Cut Passanante Platinum Reserve steak into 3 inch by 1 inch strips
4. Wrap the steak, jalapeños, and onion with a 1/2 piece of bacon and secure with 1 toothpick.
6. Allow the tailgate steaks for marinade over night.
7. When it’s game time, toss the tailgate steaks onto the grill and enjoy!