As many of you may know, Passanante’s hosted our first ever Battle of the Burgers on Saturday, Sept. 24th and it was a HUGE SUCCESS!!
A sincere thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy the good weather, great food and fun activities – we love this community and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know some of our neighbors a little better. From cornhole competitors to clever chefs, artists to face painters and families of foodies, the Battle of the Burgers had it all!
A special thank you to our generous judges for their excellent palettes and continued support of both our community and Passanante’s Home Food Service. We so appreciate you spending the day with us!
- Greg Pezza, Councilman of the Bristol Borough
- Justin Saxton from CBM
- Dave Nemeth from Radcliffe Insurance
- Rick Mousseau from Time Investments
To all of the competitors in the burger cook-off, thanks for your great energy and positivity as the battle raged – all of the entries were outstanding and we loved watching each of you in action!
And finally, congratulations to the winners of the Battle of the Burgers! You guys are true burger aficionados and your entries were out of this world.
- Bill Brady – All Meats Category Winner
- Team Mill Street Cantina – All Beef Category Winner
- Sam Fiorelli (Team Agostino Foods) – All Beef Category Winner
- Ismeal Rivera (Chef Hermie on Wheels) – Purple Cow (most unique) Award Winner
Stay tuned to the blog for details on each of our winning entries and get busy perfecting your burger for next year’s competition!
Thanks again to everyone for an incredible day!