This next recipe is a great cold weather meal for all of our meat eaters out there. Who doesn’t love a good casserole in December? This incredibly simple recipe for Pork Chop Casserole is quick to whip up and could be easily adapted for a melt-in-your-mouth crockpot meal.
Think this recipe looks great – but you don’t have 6-8 pork chops handy? Passanante’s is a convenient home food delivery service that provides healthy, clean, and flavorful hormone-free meats and organic veggies delivered right to your door. We put out new recipe’s every week that are sure to make your mouth water, so give us a call at 1-800-772-7786 to get your next shipment of tasty ingredients delivered!
What You Need:
- 6-8 pork chops
- 4-6 peeled potatoes sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6-8 slices of american cheese
- 14 ounces of green beans (can used canned or fresh organic)
- 1 small onion sliced
How to prepare Pork Chop Casserole:
- Brown pork chops in 1/4 cup oil in skillet
- Mix potatoes with 3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Grease baking dish and layer: potatoes, onion, cheese, green beans, pork chops and the rest of the can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1.5 hours
- Uncover for the last 1/2 hour to brown
As always, check out our Facebook page for more great recipes from your fellow Passanante’s customers!
Pingback: Recipe: Gourmet Pork Chops | Passanante's Home Food Service