Happy Monday to all of our OrganicMeatsAndVeggies.com readers! Everyone at Passanante’s Home Food Service sincerely hopes you had a safe holiday surrounded by friends, family and of course good food. Over the holiday break we unearthed a ton of awesome recipes that we cannot wait to share with you all over the next few weeks so make sure you’re coming back frequently!
Now.. you’re probably already skeptical about this next recipe… the world’s best cookies? BUT these cookies seriously are the world’s best. Even savory people with little appetite for sweets cannot resist eating a bakers dozen by themselves. These cookies have a light, fresh and crispness to them that is simply irresistible — plus they freeze incredibly well so make more than you think you’ll need.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to bake the World’s Best Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Add egg, mix well
- Add vanilla and salad oil, mix well
- Add oats, cornflakes, coconut and nuts, stir well
- Then add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well
- Form into small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with fork dipped in water
- Bake 12 minutes and allow to cool.
Reblogged this on Living and Lovin and commented:
Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat™.
Reblogged this on SherayxWeblog.
Pingback: Recipe: Lemon Bars | Passanante's Home Food Service Blog