For a comforting cold-weather dinner, look no further than this simple Crock-Pot Beef Stroganoff. Keep the kitchen clean and let your crock-pot do the work with this simple, no-mess recipe that you couldn’t mess up even if you tried. Happy Eating!
- 1 Package Passanante’s Beef Cubes For Stew (Item #: 111145)
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Small Can Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Heaping Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Egg Noodles, Prepared (As Much As You Like)
- Combine beef broth, mushroom, onion and stew meat in crock-pot for 4 hours on high.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove cooked stew meat and place into a separate bowl.
- Thicken the liquid in the crock-pot with approx. 2 heaping tablespoons of cornstarch and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Add sour cream and 1 heaping tablespoon on Dijon mustard.
- Add the meat back to the crock-pot and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over egg noodles with Garlic Texas Toast and bacon-seasoned green beans.
Not a Passanante’s Home Food Service customer?
Learn how thousands of families are skipping the grocery store lines and stocking their homes with delicious, chemically-purer foods with the help of Passanante’s! Request a Free Food Sample here and find out more!