Thank you all for another incredible year! 2017 has been a wild ride and we’re looking forward to what’s sure to be a truly great 2018.
With your help, we were able to make sizable donations to both the Houston Food Bank for Hurricane Harvey relief as well as the American Cancer Society to further breast cancer research. We cannot thank each of you enough for supporting our 100+ year old company and each of our exceptional employees. As you can imagine, a lot of work goes into running a multi-state food delivery service, and our employees are the ones who make it all possible.
We hope you have a joyous Christmas surrounded by your loved ones and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!
5 Tips For A Stress-Free Holiday Dinner
Don’t let yourself get hangry (Hungry + Angry = Hangry).
- Depending on whether or not your in-laws will be in town, you’ll likely be knocking back champagne most of the day (only kidding!), so it’s sensible to get something in your stomach to get you through.
Timing is everything.
- Cooking a big Christmas meal on time is no joke. Our recommendation? Make a “schedule.” Work backwards from your intended serving time and be realistic about how long peeling veggies etc will take.
Make your appetizers in advance.
- There’s enough to do on Christmas day just to get the meal on the table before bedtime, so don’t slow yourself down with time-sucking day-of appetizers. (Some ideas? Charcuterie, deviled eggs, veggies with dip)
Less is more.
- You don’t have to do it all, menu-wise or physically. Delegate to survive! Anyone who likes to chat, give them some peeling and they can talk to you at the same time. Give your creative friends the job of dressing the table and the person you like least the washing-up. Only joking. 🙂
- As always, clean while you cook.
- Don’t let a messy kitchen keep you away from all the fun and festivities. Keep the counters tidy and load the dish washer as you go – you’ll thank yourself later.
With Thanksgiving just days away, we wanted to drop some holiday day menu inspiration in your inbox. We all have our favorite holiday recipes, but if you don’t mix it up every once in a while you’ll never know what you’re missing out on! Step away from your holiday routine and give one of these incredible recipes a try – we know you won’t regret it!
RECIPE: Brussels Sprouts Gratin
If you’re like us and love all things cheesy – this recipe for Brussels Sprouts Gratin courtesy of SkinnyTaste.com
is the ultimate Thanksgiving addition! Simple, gooey and delicious it checks every
box making it the perfect side dish for the entire family… kids included!
RECIPE: Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mac ‘N Cheese
Mac ‘N Cheese may not necessarily be a classic Thanksgiving staple, but we’ve never met someone who was disappointed to hear it would be on the menu…
This recipe for Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mac ‘N Cheese courtesy of CafeDelites.com
offers a sophisticated twist on an all-time favorite.
RECIPE: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This simple, smooth and silky No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake courtesy of TheRecipeRebel.com
offers a scrumptious twist on a dessert classic and tastes like fall!
2017 Donation Goal: $7,500
2016 Donation: $6,125
2015 Donation: $5,550
2014 Donation: $2,500
Help Us Reach Our Goal
1,100 Gourmet Food Samples
We’ve got 1,100 PINK cooler bags looking for homes! Direct your friends and family here to request a free gourmet food sample. For each sample we deliver in October we’ll donate $5.*
1,000 New Facebook Fans
Share our page on Facebook! For each new Facebook fan we get during October we’ll donate $1.
1,000 New Instagram Followers
Follow the fun on Instagram! For every new Instagram follower we get during October we’ll donate $1.
We hope you’ll spread the word and be a part of something incredible this October by joining us in supporting American Cancer Society !
Thanks again for your continued support.
We may not service customers in the areas affected by Hurricane Harvey, but in this time of crisis we know our friends in the gulf need all the love and support we can give.
We want our wonderful customers to get involved too, which is why we’ve put together some special incentives to encourage donations throughout September.
3 WAYS TO HELP
1. Referrals: For every referral who becomes a customer during the month of September, Passanante’s will donate $50.
Click Here To Submit A Referral >>
2. Free Food Samples: For every free food sample delivered during the month of September, Passanante’s will donate $5.
Click Here To Request A Free Food Sample >>
3. Cash Donations = Groupon Packages: Visit our GoFundMe page and your donation could earn you one of our delicious Groupon packages!
Click Here To Visit Our GoFundMe Page >>
- A $100 donation makes you an Ambassador and the company rewards you with a Patrick Henry Groupon Package.
- A $500 donation makes you a Founder and the company gives you a Ben Franklin Groupon Package.
- A $1000 donation makes you an Executive and the company gives you a George Washington Package.
We appreciate your consideration and ask that you please help us spread the word about this fundraiser so we can help care for and feed our friends in the gulf.
We hope you’ve had a wonderful summer filled with plenty of pool days, backyard BBQs and fun in the sun! It’s hard to believe the “end of summer” and Labor Day are less than a month away, but instead of dwelling on the bad, we decided to start planning for the fun!
We’ve complied a Pinterest board of some of our absolute favorite Labor Day delicacies for you to browse and (hopefully) enjoy with your friends and family. From sugary sweet treats to melt in your mouth marinades – our list has it all. Click here
to check it out!
Oh yea, one more thing. We have NEW QUIZ!
Click below to take the “How Well Do You Know Your Meats?” quiz and be sure to share your results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc.!