If you’re looking for an unbeatable Grilled Pork Chop Dinner recipe complete with a drool-worthy glaze and creamy side you’ve found the right blog! Honey Tabasco Pork Chops and Creamy Butter Beans is sure to become a favorite on your family’s dinner recipe line-up. You can order everything you need for nearly any meal directly from Passanante’s Home Food Service and have it delivered to your home with our reliable home food delivery service. Give us a call at 1-800-772-7786 to find out more about our incredible selection of quality meats and organic veggies and simplify your mealtime!
For The Chops:
- 2 8oz. Pork Chops (desired thickness)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- ½ cup broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 8 oz. Honey
- 2 oz. Tabasco Sauce
- 2 T. Minced garlic
- 1 T. Red pepper flakes
1. Heat honey in a sauce pan on medium heat.
2. Add tabasco sauce, minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
3. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes
1. Season pork chops with salt & pepper on each side
2. Grill each side for about 6 minutes (for medium) depending on grill temperature
3. Baste the pork chops with the glaze on each side
** Use extra glaze as dipping sauce (yum!)
For The Beans:
- 4 leeks, washed, trimmed and finely sliced
- A small bunch of fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 wineglass of white wine
- 1 lb. good-quality tinned or jarred butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Small handful of fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- Good-quality peppery extra virgin olive oil
1. Sweat the leeks, thyme and garlic with a splash of olive oil and the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan on a low heat for 20 minutes until they are soft and sweet.
2. Turn up the heat and add the white wine.
3. Let the wine come to the boil, and add the beans and a splash of chicken or vegetable broth so the beans are almost covered.
4. Allow to simmer gently for 5 to 10 minutes until the beans are lovely and creamy.
5. Add the parsley, crème fraîche and a good glug of the extra virgin olive oil and taste for seasoning